Welcome To Lincoln Park Eyes – Optometrist, Chicago, IL
Why Choose Us?
- Experience: Drs. Banser and Gindorf offer decades of experience providing the best in eyecare to their patients.
- Great Patient Experience: Our team strives to provide the best, most comprehensive patient experience. Read our reviews on Yelp or Google.
- Advanced Technology: We offer our patients the latest in diagnostic equipment, as well as frame and lens materials
- Amazing Frames Collection: Wide selection of sunglasses and designer frames, including Tom Ford, Oliver Peoples, Ray-Ban and Mykita
- Convenient Location: 1/2 block north of the Diversey and Sheridan intersection. Easily accessible by public transportation and parking nearby. Click here for map.
At Lincoln Park Eyes...
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Lincoln Park Eyes, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Dr. Frederic Banser and Dr. Merry Gindorf provide the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
From routine eye exams to the evaluation and treatment of chronic eye problems, Lincoln Park Eyes is dedicated to meeting the eye care needs of you and your family.
Some of our more noteworthy features include our state-of-the-art computerized lens edger which enables us to cut lenses for your eyeglasses in-house (ask our staff for details), our beautiful eyewear optical boutique with a wide selection of designer frames, comprehensive contact lens services, specialized computer testing and emergency Lincoln Park Eyes services.
The practice is located in Chicago’s energetic and vibrant Lincoln Park neighborhood. Dr. Banser and Dr. Gindorf are extensively trained and experienced eye doctors who provides first-class eye care utilizing the latest technology.
Our optometrists in Lincoln Park, Chicago provide eyeglasses and contact lens service that is personalized, warm, and friendly – with experienced and knowledgeable opticians.
All about Dry Eyes
Dr. Banser and Dr. Gindorf , of Lincoln Park Eyes in Chicago, IL explain, “Symptoms of dry eyes include stinging or burning in the eyes, scratchiness, and excessive irritation from smoke or wind. Although it may sound counter-intuitive, the eyes’ response to the consistent irritation caused by dry eyes may also cause a person to experience excessive tearing. In this case, the eye is attempting to flush and lubricate itself by producing more tears, but is unable to do so successfully due to the rate of evaporation or inability to spread the tears properly.
Seeing Is Vital to the Quality of Your Life
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Name of Practice, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Our optometrists provide the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.